SEALEZE® provides a broad range of products specifically designed to improve the thermal efficiency of buildings, reduce pest problems, and improve personnel comfort and safety.
SEALEZE® brush weatherseals close gaps around all types of doors, ranging from home entrance doors to large industrial overhead doors, barn doors and aircraft hangar doors. SEALEZE® brush weatherseal conforms to irregular surfaces to provide the most effective seal possible. More effective than vinyl or rubber seals, SEALEZE® brush consists of thousands of filaments that form a solid wall that closes gaps with a complete weather-tight seal without impairing door movement.
We make our weatherseal brush products from the finest nylon and polypropylene filament materials and our holders are made from sturdy extruded aluminum in a variety of finishes.
"Sealeze’s Weatherseal brush has been engineered to keep cold or hot air from entering around any opening."Read the White Paper
SEALEZE® Weatherseal Products Include:
Our products are available in kit form or in stock lengths. Non-stock lengths, brush trim and mounting holes can be made to your specifications. Our weatherseal products are easy to install, durable and provide a quick pay-back in energy savings.
SEALEZE® Brush Weatherseal Products:
- Reduce heating and cooling costs by closing gaps up to 7 inches wide
- Reduce pest problems by reducing access and blocking light and smells that attract pests
- Effectively seal in hot and cold conditions - even to 70° F below zero
- Last a long time - independent tests show that SEALEZE® Therm-L-Brush brush weatherseals don’t degrade- even after 2 million cycles of operation.
- UL labeled for use on 3-hour fire doors (Therm-L-Brush with filament 4 inches and less)
Dock Leveler Seals - SEALEZE® dock leveler brush seals close the gaps around these mechanisms to minimize airflow and reduce the light and odors that attract unwanted insects and rodents.
Flexible Strip Brush - Ez-Flex strip brush is a flexible-backed brush made of nylon. There is no metal in our flexible strip brush. Durable and long-lasting, Ez-Flex strip brush uses the same tough nylon filament as our metal-backed strip brush. Ez-Flex is ideal for use in harsh chemical environments or in FDA controlled areas or for in-field installations.