SEALEZE® is in the market of solving problems for customers. We do this by drawing on a highly skilled staff, a unique problem-solving mindset, the broadest selection of brush materials in the industry and an impressive array of production equipment.
Founded in the 1970s as a U.S. manufacturer of strip brush weatherseal, our capabilities expanded to include industrial, material handling, transit, aerospace and defense brush products. In 1999, we joined the Jason family of global manufacturing companies, putting us in a position to offer the best solutions in the market today. Our company continued to grow as we added staple set brush manufacturing, and in 2016 we made a significant investment to expand our large format staple set brush manufacturing capabilities. In the years since, we have become the foremost innovator in brush solutions in a vast array of industries and applications. Our commitment to customer service and customer-focused innovation is what makes SEALEZE® the leader in brush solutions.
We solve. You succeed.
- Every SEALEZE® innovation directly addresses a customer need
- SEALEZE® products deliver uncompromising quality, technical sophistication, and maximum value
- SEALEZE® partners with customers to develop solutions and deliver superior results
- SEALEZE® prioritizes customer support, answering even the most complex technical questions
- We operate under the ISO 9001 Quality Management System to aid us in manufacturing the highest quality product every time
The Jason Business System
As a Jason Company, SEALEZE® employs the Jason Business System (JBS), a collaborative manufacturing strategy that emphasizes best-in-class performance, innovation, continual improvement, and ethics. Through the implementation of JBS principles and processes, SEALEZE® is positioned to deliver second-to-none solutions and unparalleled customer service and support.