Sealeze brush provides an excellent seal against weather, air and debris infiltration and reduces noise and vibration. It can also be installed as a sight seal, hiding mechanisms and preventing accidental injury. From hinge seals to mechanism track seals, our brush will meet your sealing and guiding needs.
- Eliminate drafts and leaks around doors
- Silence cabin rattling and vibration
- Seal wheelchair lifts
- Reduce snow and mud build-up in wheel wells
- Provide sight seals
As door sweeps and door guides, our brushes are long-lasting and environmentally sound. Sealeze brush lasts longer and maintains a better seal than rubber seals under all types of weather conditions and temperature extremes. Properly installed, Sealeze weatherseal brush requires little or no maintenance.
Sealeze straight strip brushes are available in a variety of sizes and filament materials that can be custom formed to meet your needs. Holders, available in aluminum and stainless steel, can be custom formed and punched to your specifications. Powder coating and painting options are available to meet your color needs.
- Circular brushes for wheel wells
- Ez-Flex™ flexible strip brushes for contoured doors
- Custom punched holders
- A variety of filaments and trim lengths
- Available with XtraSeal™ for added protection
See our worksheet for straight strip brush, it's available as a PDF to download, or can be filled out on-line and submitted. Call us at 800.787.7325 to speak with a knowledgeable Sales Representative or email us at email@example.com.
- INDUSTRIAL Products
- Nylon Stock Brushes
- Flexible Strip Brush
- Metal Filament
- Elevated Temperature
- Static Dissipation
- Food and Pharmaceutical
- Plant Fiber and Animal Hair Filament
- Staple Set Brush
- Custom Brush
- Brush Holders
- Punching Options
- Versatility of Brush
- Typical Applications
- Selecting the Right Brush
- Stock Quick Guide
- Download Center
- New and Featured Products